Hi there! Thank you so much for visiting. If you are into personal development, holistic wellness, and connecting with your higher self, nature, or spirit on a deeper level, you have come to the right place. My name is Tatiana, and I am here to help you unleash your full potential, and conquer your goals. Elysian Life was created from my love and passion for people, the human psyche, and exploring natural and spiritual methods of healing.
I am currently pursing a doctorate degree in philosophy, specializing in transpersonal counseling. I have a medical and metaphysical background. I am a Clinical Sleep Educator and a Metaphysical Minister. I have been a hypnotist since 2004. I have certification in: advance hypnotherapy, clinical hypnotherapy, and medical hypnotherapy. I have received training in NLP, and am a licensed Neuro-linguistic Programming Practitioner. I have received training in reiki, and am a certified Reiki Master.
5 little fun facts about me, and my company's culture.
1. This is a life long passion of mine. I grew up around Curanderismo (latino folk healing) and the esoteric. Since I was 8 years old, I have many great mentors. Over the last 20 years, I have dedicated myself to studying several different holistic and metaphysical practices. I can research this stuff for hours, and when I get a chance, I do. I always will, because knowledge and growth are vital for me.
2. Transparency is important at Elysian Life. I am upfront about who I am and what I can offer you. I will always tell you the loving truth in consultations. My prices are displayed for the public to see. I am not a medical doctor and I will not promise you a cure. I do not predict the future. The only one that can do that for you is you! You have power to manifest and free will. I will give you some amazing tools to help, but its up to you to take action.
3. Elysian Life is a judgement free healing space. We are all human, we all have struggles, and we all have made mistakes. Elysian Life welcomes people of all cultures, backgrounds, religions, sexual orientation, races, and beliefs. I personally find diversity to be beautiful. I love learning about different belief systems and cultures.
4. Elysian Life works hard to provide clients with tremendous value and excellent customer service. I keep my hours flexible to accommodate all schedules. My monthly membership program saves you tons of money.
5. Elysian Life is not just a wellness practice, Its a community. We offer events, parties, workshops, classes and retreats for those who wish to grow and connect with others.